Multi-tier Shelving System
With integrated mezzanine, the Hi280 Multi-tier Shelving system is shelving constructed as two or more levels. Perfect if you have a larger warehouse storing multiple items.
Providing greater storage capacity than standard shelving, the Multi-tier Hi280 allows for a structural mezzanine floor – built from Hi280 pre-galvanized uprights – above the base, with further shelves on top.
The uprights can be full length – supporting all levels of shelves and the access walkways. Or single – supporting the lower shelves and a mezzanine with free-standing shelving units above. Thinner floors also allow for an additional level of storage to be included.
The Hi280 Multi-tier Shelving system offers the following features and benefits as standard:
- Substantial saving on construction costs due to efficient design
- Based on well-known shelving system Hi280
- Heavy-duty uprights to carry loads from the floors above
- High sustaining-capacity of individual components for optimal storage
- Fire sprinkler and lighting systems easily incorporated
- Stairs, handrails and pallet gate accessories complement the system